The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions…
Read more about this company
Manager – E-Learning and Technical Services
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- This role is responsible for Administration of e-learning management System(LMS)
- Assist in the administration of the e-learning management system (LMS)
- Technical support for content development e-learning training/facilitation and maintenance of data back-ups
- Offer support to staff and students about e-learning issues
- Generation of online facilitation reports and other related reports
- Oversee e-learning systems administration, module development, self- instruction material and e-learning student support system.
- Computer configurations, repairs, maintenance and basic network troubleshooting
- Support the e-learning design team in creating assessments as required, as well as uploading content and resources to the LMS.
- Day-to-day operations and supervision of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Facilitate initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit.
- Degree in Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- CISM(Certified Information Systems Manager) Certification
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role working with the Moodle e-learning management system