- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Research and Analysis
Research and Analysis
- Perform Market Intelligence quantitative and qualitative analyses and translate results into meaningful business insights and recommendations.
- Work with the BI Technical team to integrate new datasets that can be leveraged for Market Intelligence purposes.
- Conduct value chain analyses for new and existing products as required by the business.
- Undertake ad-hoc data requests to meet changing business needs.
- Design, develop and maintain interactive MI reports and dashboards for the business stakeholders to understand the pricing and quality standards in the market.
- Lead daily and weekly reviews and check-ins for price collection dashboards, trackers, and reports.
- Support the Market Intelligence Manager in designing and driving results for market research projects, collecting data from the field and preparing reports.
Team & Self-management
- Model Twiga’s culture and way of working and inculcating this within the team.
- Engage, coach, manage and motive the team in the territory.
- Deliver the performance objectives set for the team. Hold monthly 1-on-1 performance reviews with the team and with own line manager, and institute corrective action where performance falls below expectation.
- Proactively manage the teams’ and own learning and development.
- Adhere to the annual leave plan agreed with the line manager.
- Adhere to people management polices.
- Comply with all organization policies, procedures, and statutory guidelines. Minimize and mitigate risks to the organization and enforce zero-tolerance to non-compliance.
- Close gaps/lapses identified as an outcome of audits; risk and/or any other compliance review; investigations; or other assessment mechanisms and take corrective/preventive actions within the agreed timelines.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related field.
- Have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in market research and/or business analysis, most preferably a start-up environment.
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office suit (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills).
- Proficiency with SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence technologies, i.e., Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders under tight deadline constraints.
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable of driving insight to action.
- Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills and to contribute to management-level discourse; excellent written communication abilities.
- Open to change and flexible in a fast-paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Able to operate within a team environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Twiga Foods on www.linkedin.com to apply