- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Marketing officer will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities, developing marketing content, making service announcements through media platforms, and monitoring consumer reaction to the brand. He/she will also oversee the design, development, and communication of marketing strategies designed to establish company product brand on a day-to-day basis to ensure the brand is generating new customers and satisfy existing ones.
- Community management: promoting ABC Expat services on social media platforms with LinkedIn as the priority platform
- Marketing: design communication artworks for brand visibility
- Communication: write blog articles and newsletter content to raise brand awareness
- Sales: assist sales team with identification of leads through sales acquisition channels
- Public Relations: Coordinate the design of promotional material used for events
- Manage ABC Expat’s website and address client’s queries
- Manage ABC Expat’s social media pages,
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and operations teams
- Assist in planning and Organization of Company events within the allocated budget
- Create sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, by possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public relations, Communication, or related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience proven work experience in Communication & Marketing.
- French proficiency is an added advantage.
- Experience in Word press, SEO and Google Analytics is a MUST
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress, Mail Chimp
- Proficiency in community management on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram)
- Computer use competency (Office 365, Microsoft Team, platform, Perfex, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator is an asset.
- Excellent writing skills & presentation skills
- Time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of communications, public relations & marketing best practices
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
This position is to be filled immediately & offers a great career plan within a fast-growing company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.