Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002, steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions. It is through the strength of our products that we have the potential to be market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region. OUR VISION Our vision is to revolutionarize the b…
Read more about this company
Marketing Communications Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Develop brand guidelines and ensure consistent adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Create various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration with the help of design team.
- Manage the corporate website, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs and all social media platforms.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, newsletters, ads and sales tools with input from product marketing, product management, executives, sales and customers.
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate, execute and manage events including trade shows, customer and partner events, sales training sessions and other corporate events.
- Development and execution of marketing plans in liaison with the commercial team.
- To give monthly reports to management on effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Custodian of marketing materials and marketing store and replenish when required.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.