Fusion Facilities commenced operations in 2013 as a business focusing on integrated management services. The vision expanded in 2015 when the Directors decided to adopt a Group structure and focus on the following sectors which are critical to the attainment of man’s physiological and safety needs. Our business outlook currently covers Africa and Europe through our subsidiaries; Fusion Facilities Management Limited (PTY) in South Africa, Fusion Group Management Limited in UAE (Dubai) and Fusion Group Management Limited in UK. We focus on Real Estate, Hospitality and Tourism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are a premium and luxury real estate company with an interest in Facility Management
- We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the following, to mention a few;
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trends and new market opportunities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic.
- Manage overall marketing activities that include market research, analysis of marketing trends, advertising, and marketing promotional events.
- Comply, control, and monitor the budget in accordance with budget allocations/ limits.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience within the Real Estate / Property development industry, with at least 2 years occupying a managerial or supervisory role.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing for properties and Real Estate development.
- Must possess sound communication (oral and written), presentation, organization, leadership and budget management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who possess the required competence and satisfactory criteria stated will be contacted.