|Remuneration:||R50000 – R62000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Provident . Medial aid,|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
The marketing manager will work closely with with the CMO to drive strategies and operational priorities within the business units which include asset management, wealth and insurance.
The environment is fast paced and requires a strong, strategic marketer who can create and execute marketing plans and direct client strategy.
Responsible for initiating strategies that impact profitability ( eg fee structure).
The marketing manager is responsible for all aspects of the marketing plan, including budget/spend reporting, media planning, PR, Events , Sponsorships , digital marketing, etc.
Management of communications including product awareness documents, training modules, dealer guides etc.
The client will give preference to applicants from designated groups.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful
Alex Leontsinis is a top talent scout in the marketing and advertising industries. She was head of transformation and talent at Ogilvy, Johannesburg for many years where she honed her talent spotting skills. She has a blue chip portfolio of candidates and clients alike.
- Marketing degree or diploma
- A minimum of seven years in marketing
- Short- term insurance mandatory
- Bilingual an advantage
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Resilient, patient, relationship builder,
- Creative, solutions orientated
- Fiscally strong
- Extremely organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience a must