HydroIQ is a smart metering device that is plugged into the existing water supply network, turning the traditional water system into a smart water grid. HydroIQ is installed at the households to monitor consumption in real-time, and allow consumers to pay for only the water they consume on a pay as you go basis using mobile money.
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Position: Head of Executive/user acquisition and marketing specialist/sales executive
To support the development and execution of acquisition strategies and measurable growth, we are seeking auser acquisition and marketing specialist . This position is responsible for acquiring users, increasing usage and engagement, and supports users of its platforms, apps and services – using various channels, and converting potential users into active daily users. This role requires creative thinking, designing, communicating and executing highly effective campaigns to accelerate the growth of a dynamic network of users.
- Plan, manage and execute performance-based user acquisition across various advertising channels
- Analyze data and optimize campaign performance based on LTV and ROI evaluation.
- Creating on-brand copy and artwork targeted individually for social media channels, website, email, and in person outreach efforts.
- Storytelling and capturing the mission of Measure through all marketing gateways.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis against KPIs, and implementing successes into learnings.
- Take responsibility and ownership of BTL marketing strategies.
- Working closely with marketing and product to organize and manage a content calendar.
- Brainstorm and test new ways to effectively reach and engage with consumers.
- Maintain our brand position & voice in every execution, adhering to brand guidelines & ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Maintain & manage customer acquisition communications through company digital channels with
- Obsessed with measurement; data-driven.
- Experience of driving growth and meaningful engagement within a startup, agency, or
- similar environment through digital channels, and search marketing.
- Experience working within a startup, agency, or similar environment is a
- plus Passion for analytics, advertising, and data.
- Background in Graphic Design is a plus.
- Creative energy, confidence, self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Development, Strategic Management or equivalent qualification.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Why Work with Us.
Competitive compensation package.
Open work environment with access to all levels of leadership.
Strong career path & networking opportunities to help you reach your professional goals.
A great opportunity to change the water sector through technology.
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the email