Mathematics Teacher Job, Current Teaching Jobs in Kenya,
A dynamic and vibrant Mathematics teacher is urgently required.
Musical art will be added advantage.
Playing musical instruments, art, developing curriculum and teaching guidelines, Classroom control and authority, Exam preparation and grading and extracurricular activities teaching
Requirements for the applicants
- A first degree in education from a recognized university
- Must be TSC registered
- Must have a Proof of IGCSE training
- Must have teaching experience of not less than three years in IGCSE system of education
- Must be a performer and provide proof of the same.
- Must be willing to stretch and meet deadlines and targets.
Key roles and duties
- Plan and execute appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children to feel comfortable
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as music festivals
- Prepare materials, classrooms, and other indoor and outdoor spaces to facilitate creative play, learning and motor-skill activities, and safety.
- Analyze every child’s progress and provide a written report to the Principal, other school leaders and parents.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience email your letter of application, CV, a recent photograph and the details of two referees (including your current head teacher) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.