- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
An Engineer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of a Senior Engineer. They will be deployed in the following sections: operation and maintenance, projects, dispatch center, geothermal, electrical and plant automation, capital and energy planning, quality and safety, power purchase and transport.
Duties and responsibilities
- Operation, repair and maintenance of power plants, equipment, workshop equipment, tools, pipeline, steam-gathering system, earthmovers, drilling rigs and measurement of geothermal well parameters and building services Equipment/systems.
- Supervision of construction, installation and commissioning of power plant, machinery, equipment and pipeline.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting on maintenance programs, energy generation, projects implementation schedule, efficiency of machines, equipment performance and geothermal wells data.
- Collection of data for maintenance, projects and energy planning
- Scheduling of calibration program for equipment, tools and instruments
- Contract management and administration
- Geothermal wells drilling, steam-field management and reservoir monitoring
- Adherence to quality, occupational health and safety standards
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering from a recognized institution and accredited by EBK
- Registered Graduate Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya in good standing
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.