- June 25, 2022
- June 30, 2022
- Internships, Graduate Trainee Jobs
News24 is seeking an ambitious and dynamic multimedia journalist intern to join our team in Johannesburg. The successful candidate will work independently or as part of a team to shoot video, record audio, accurately and fairly represent the news, and edit raw material into finished products. The successful candidate must be willing to work irregular hours and overtime. He or she will be accountable for maintaining assigned equipment, including cameras, tripods and lights.
Duties And Responsibilities
Responsibilities and Duties
– Identify news stories;
– Produce videos. This includes breaking news and features.
– Record and edit podcast audio.
– Write articles.
– Maintain an expanded and excellent contact network.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Skills
– Degree or diploma in journalism, media or a related field;
– A proven interest in creating interesting content in words, images, audio and video;
– Able to work Monday to Friday;
– Excellent command of the English language;
– Ability to work comfortably under pressure and in a digital, multi-platform environment;
– Ability to perform quality work in high-pressure deadline situations.
– A valid drivers’ licence
How To Apply
To apply click on the view more information button below