Red Bull Gives Wings to People and Ideas. This drives us – and all we do – since 1987. Today, Red Bull operates in over 170 countries selling more than 6.7 billion cans annually and growing! Above all, our people remain the essential ingredient in bringing the Red Bull brand to life. Becoming the #1 energy drink in the world is a journey of passion and h…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationWestern Cape
- CityCape Town
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Establish and nurture relationships with key influencers, industry players and business partners (including, but not limited to, outlet owners/managers, bar staff, distribution partners, promoters, agencies, etc.)
Build affinity and understanding of the Red Bull brand and products within your network.
Be seen as the credible, reliable and knowledgeable face of Red Bull On Premise.
Deliver excellence with Red Bull’s premium brand image in all activities and execution.
#The Entrepreneur of the Territory
- Know your territory like the back of your hand.
- Follow the company’s strategy, create innovative measures and lay the foundation in areas where Red Bull will exploit its full potential in the future.
- Master the On Premise universe by staying on the cutting edge of industry knowledge, trends and new opportunities (accounts, occasions, consumers).
- Manage internal and external resources (materials, tools, budget) to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with internal (especially on premise- and culture- marketing) and external stakeholders (artists, promoters, agencies, creatives) to leverage business success
- Deliver premium execution and creative value-adds to enhance Red Bull’s brand image and increase consumption at events (Red Bull events, 3rd party such as para-gastronomy and festivals)
#Indispensable Business Consultant
- Build and maintain long-lasting collaborations with key stakeholders.
- Negotiate win/win partnership agreements which add value to both Red Bull’s business and customer’s business.
- Leverage your impressive communication, sales and marketing ability to keep Red Bull number one On Premise.
- Drive and expand the business by identifying the right sales and marketing occasions in which Red Bull should be present (brand, product).
- Turn insights into impactful programmes to drive sales and leverage the Red Bull brand image.
- Measure success by diligently tracking, analysing and reporting on performance and areas of growth and opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales and Marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in the hospitality, night-life and/or FMCG industry preferred.
- Basic market knowledge and integration into local On Premise industry and community is beneficial.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in a high energy, fast-paced, field-based environment.
- Strategic, innovative, commercially aware (shows understanding of sales and finance processes).
- Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational ability.
- Strong analytical ability (analyse sales and customer data).
- Street smart. Know what’s going on in the streets – understand all groups of people, what every type of person has to deal with daily and know how to act around them.
- Self-aware and able to adapt communication, presentation and professional appearance according to audience and scene. Excellent communication, active listening skills and the ability to negotiate.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends).
- Full working knowledge of IOS and MS Office.