Neonatal Nurse Jobs, Nursing Jobs March 2021,
Position: Neonatal Nurse
- Attending births and providing care for infants directly after birth.
- Evaluating and overseeing the care of infants in the NICU.
- Monitoring the health of infants suffering from medical issues relating to birth, such as prematurity or congenital defects.
- Providing treatment and administering medication as proscribed by the NICU physician.
- Communicating with parents or guardians about the care and medical procedures related to their infant.
- High National Diploma in Neonatal nursing
- Registered and Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3-5 years’ work experience
How to apply
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya.
Tel: 0722 696901
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.