The United Republic Of Tanzania The Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) with financial support from CDC/PEPFAR is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions: .
National Aids Control Program (NACP)
Job Title: Office Administrator (1 Position)
Reporting to: Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
: • Ensure adequate office supplies, equipment and maintain office equipment’s inventory.
• Provide logistical support to the program and ensure payments of bills is done on time (water, electricity, telephone, fax etc.).
• Develop program work plan and follow up its Implementation to align with annual performance goal and budgetary priorities.
• Ensure internal control and verify an adequate supporting documentation for proper budget approval prior to payments.
• Ensure preparation and timely completion and submission of program implementation reports on weekly basis, quarterly, semi-annual and annual.
• Work closely with accounts department to ensure timely payments of activities and other payment issues for the program.
• Assist Program Officers in organizing meetings and workshops to develop training materials, job aids for Health Care Workers and CHWs.
• Maintain administrative files for the office, keeping consistent and in an orderly manner.
Experience and Qualifications
: • Degree in Health Services Management or any health-related degree.
• Post graduate degree in Health Services Administration is an added advantage.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy will be an added advantage
• Three years working experience in administration.
• Strong communication including proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages and computer skills.
• Age limit: 50 years.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Terms of engagement: 7 months contract – renewable (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any;
• The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for;
• Your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees;
• Every applicant MUST apply for only one position. Failure to do so the applicant will be automatically disqualified;
• All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry through Postal Office before 03:30pm on 04th February, 2021 and channelled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (Health), Government City Mtumba,
P. O. Box 743,
Note that: • Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful;
• For more information kindly visit: www.moh.go.tz