Oasis healthcare group is a company that runs a chain of facilities which aim to provide a 3 tier referral system to enable clients benefit from quality healthcare and also be seen by all appropriate healthcare cadre when need arises. It consists of skilled and dedicated health specialists, professionals, support staff, volunteers and physicians who promote …
Read more about this company
Office Assistant / Cleaner
General Description: Responsible for the general cleaning of the hospital to ensure a hygienic environment within the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fittings.
- Washing and replacing of curtains.
- Fumigation of the offices when required.
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment (if any), in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, printing etc.
- Retrieve information from files when needed
- Responding to inquiries/complaints/issue’s effectively and in a timely manner
- Prepares & types general correspondences, reports, memos etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- At least have a KCSE Certificate with a minimum of D+
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- At least one year working experience in a similar position
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV via email to email@example.com quoting the job title on the email Subject.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 29th January 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”