The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions…
Read more about this company
Officer – Digital Marketing
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Strategically position the KESRA brand online for a wider reach, customer growth and audience engagement.
- Execute digital marketing strategies and tactics in line with the strategic objectives of the School.
- Execute market intelligence gathering to provide insights into market conditions, pricing, portfolio development, competitor activity and customer behaviour.
- Manage and execute digital advertising activities and the delivery and evaluation of advertising in priority markets.
- Plan, prepare and manage online publicity for brand promotion
- Plan, develop and execute digital campaigns
- Create, manage and publish original high quality content applying marketing research and development methods to ensure the School is at par with emerging trends and technologies.
- Monitor Web performance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage all social media accounts ensuring up-to-date, informative, appealing and relevant content.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field (added advantage) or Professional Certification in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Project Management certificate (added advantage)
- Digital Marketing Training certificate (added advantage)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK)
Relevant work Experience Required
- 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Experience from an academic institution will be an added advantage.
- Ability maintain a two-way dialogue with others on work and results
- Clear communicator
- Should know customer service principles and procedures
- Keen understanding of internet trends
- Ability to write in a way that resonates with various audiences
- Attention to detail