- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldProject Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in either Early Childhood Studies, development studies or any other relevant social sciences.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in project planning, implementation, and monitoring. Demonstrated ability to run high-quality interactive training in-person and remotely (virtual).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate successfully with individuals and teams at all levels, both internal and external.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in team situations. Ability to work with minimum supervision and meet strict deadlines.
- Practical experience working with local implementing partners. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English, with demonstrated training and public speaking abilities.
Knowledge and application of computer skills.
- Preferred Qualifications Practical experience in implementing parenting education programs for caregivers of infants and young children.
- Basic research and data collection skills. Experience in any of the following sectors: child protection, gender, disabilities, health, nutrition.
- ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Child Fund International on childfundinternational.secure.force.com to apply