|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||Genesis Medical Scheme|
Genesis Medical Scheme is looking to appoint a suitably qualified nursing sister to assist in the management of oncology related treatments.
The candidate must have at least two years experience in the area of oncology within the medical schemes environment with a sound knowledge of current oncology protocols and guidelines and legislation related to the provision of oncology benefits.
The candidate must be at least bilingual and have a superior ability to express themselves verbally and in writing.
Management of all oncology-related applications for scheme funding including:
- Receipt and assessment of all motivations for oncology treatment (chemo and radiotherapy) in accordance with the Scheme rules and current protocols
- Assessment of applications and motivations for oncology related radiology and pathology tests.
- Telephonic and written interaction with all providers of oncology services
- Telephonic and written interaction with members regarding all oncology matters
- Active management of the in- and out-of-hospital cases
- Reports – record of oncology cases
Kindly forward applications to az.oc.demg@seicnaca by Monday, 30 November 2020