Blueweb Technologies provides SEO services and software development for clients in Europe.
Read more about this company
(Online) Marketing Strategist.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Plan, develop and evaluate online digital campaigns for clients.
- Define target audience and create buyer persona’s.
- Do Keyword analysis and keyword research to develop best keyword list that can be used in clients websites and create onsite optimization documents.
- Perfom conversion optimization with Google Analytics, Mouseflow and Google Optimize (a/b testing).
- Develop a marketing funnel and understand the customer journey.
- Create and publish high quality content applying marketing research and development.
- Collecting, analysing, interpreting and summarizing web performance data and proposing where a client will invest their marketing budget.
- Manage Google Ads platform (experience with Re-marketing campaign), Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads platform, etc.
- Run Ad campaigns on Social Media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Develop periodical reports on SEO traffic, ads, digital campaigns and Return on investment for clients.
- Manage the marketing investment budgets for clients.
Job requirements/Professional requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Over 3 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to maintain dialogue with team and clients.
- Ability to train & support team in several areas e.g. SEO, Keyword analysis, Optimization e.t.c
- Have good communication skills: speaking, writing and presentation.
- High level of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
- Hands on in doing Keyword analysis, google analytics, google data studio, onsite optimization, linkbuilding and creating link profiles
- Practical experience in conversion optimization and a/b testing
- Proficient with Internet
- Ability to type very fast (Blind typing) using keyboard.
- Understanding of internet trends.
- Attention to detail.
- Ready to grow on personal and professional level.
- Ability to enjoy while doing the work.
- Someone who is proactive in giving ideas for SEO campaigns.
- Knowledge of Wordpress is added advantage.
What we offer
- A great team to work with and learn from
- A modern and quiet work environment
- A market rate salary
- A daily lunch
Method of Application
If interested, you can apply via the links below. We do not accept applications via email. The closing date is the 5th of March 2021. In case of any questions you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified? Go to Blueweb Technologies on forms.gle to apply