- February 12, 2021
- Feb. 17, 2021
- Full Time
- Admin & Office Jobs
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients – a Clearing and Forwarding company, to recruit and select suitable candidates for the following positions:
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR – CUSTOMER SERVICE GRADE C4
Duties And Responsibilities
· Compiles pre-alert updates by tracking daily updates from the borders.
· Monitors duty quotations and verifying accuracy.
· Monitors document delivery.
· Manages client accounts to ensure no financial leakages are incurred.
· Conducts regular client visits.
· Tracks all shipments to ensure cargo is delivered on time.
· Communicates with stakeholders on the status of shipments.
· Responds to customer enquiries and follows up on leads for potential clients.
· Performs reconciliation of client invoices.
Qualifications And Experience
· Degree in Supply Chain Management / International Marketing / Business Management or equivalent.
· Diploma in Customs Legislation & Procedures or equivalent.
· Basic 5 O’ Level passes including Mathematics and English.
· At lease 2 A’ Level passes.
· Clean Class 4 driver’s licence.
· Minimum of 4 years experience in the logistics industry.
· Interpersonal Skills
· Communication Skills
· Time Management Skills
· Analytical Skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job they are
applying for in the email subject Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 17 February 2021 at 17:00 hours. Applications will be considered as
they will be received.