- March 15, 2021
- March 17, 2021
- Full Time Jobs in Zimbabwe
- Agriculture, Farming Jobs
Cassava Smartech is looking for an Operations Manager to join its vibrant team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational direction to the day to day running of Agritech operations in order to ensure customer service excellence, process efficiencies, profitability and sustainability of the agritech business.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develops, updates and monitors procedures for Agritech Operations department.
• Develops and updates operational annual plans and submits to the General Manager – Agritech.
• Oversees change processes in regards to new products, markets and technologies.
• Manages the Agritech operations department, customer relationships management and takes corrective action where necessary.
• Participates in the development of automation processes in line with set terms and conditions.
• Provides input into operational strategies, product development, business
development practices and communication strategies to ensure value retention.
• Develops and updates control mechanisms to mitigate against revenue leakages and submits recommendations to the General Manager – Agritech.
• Ensures understanding of the market, customer expectations and changing preferences to ensure agility in strategic response thereby ensuring customer growth and retention.
• Produces fraud prevention reports and submits to the General Manager monthly.
• Enquires on all regulatory requirements in the Agritech business and ensures that the operational processes are within the confines of local laws.
• Oversees the overall client onboarding and retention cycles to ensure business growth and sustainability.
• Ensures operational and business growth targets are met by tracking the new businesses.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A Commercial Degree preferably in AgriBusiness Management or equivalent.
• A vocational qualification in Business Studies.
• An MBA is an added advantage.
• 4 – 6 years’ experience in a related environment and at least 2 years in a senior role.
• Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties.
• Honesty & integrity is a must.
How To Apply
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating the position “Operations Manager’ in the subject area by the 17th of March 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.