Zuma Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organizaton (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). As one of the leading players in health insurance industry in Nigeria, we have over 14 years of experience in managing the health care of our enrollees and building relationships between our enrollees and health care providers.
We are major players in the Social Health Insurance Industry. We play a prominent role in servicing public sector clients through various NHIS Schemes. We have also expanded our service to growing a number of Private sector and individual clients through our unique customer value proposition. we are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of usiness environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Officer does the liaison job; and in consultation with the Director of Operations make decisions for all operational activities and setting of strategic goals.
- It is the duty of the Operations Officer along with the DOP to plan and monitor the day-to-day running and operations of the office and to ensure smooth progress.
- First degree or its equivalent in any numerate Science, Social Science or related field
- Post graduate qualification will be an advantage
- Certification in professional membership in related bodies
- Good knowledge of excel and MS words
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience
- Work experience with an HMO is a plus.
- Attendance of relevant course workshop and seminars in related fields.
- Execute business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy along with the DOP
- Implement efficient operational processes and standards
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title – your Full Name as the subject of the email. E.g (Operations Officer Application – Sarah John).
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.