- March 12, 2021
- March 19, 2021
- Full Time
- Banking, Insurance Jobs
To prepare and write operational systems, processes and procedures.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Conducts and facilitates operating system tests
* Prepares and writes tests scripts for testing
* Writes operational processes and procedure manuals.
* Conducts operational branch and departmental inspections.
* Prepares RBZ NPSD7 monthly return.
* Prepares weekly and monthly operational reports.
* Orders and distributes debit card to branches.
* Attends and resolves branch queries.
* Extracts and processes failed Zimswitch transactions.
* Facilitates branch cash requests.
* And any other duties within scope of work.
Qualifications And Experience
Degree in Banking and Finance
IOBZ Diploma an added advantage
At least 2 years relevant working experience as an Operations Officer in a bank or microfinance institution
Possession of a driver licence A must
NO CHANCERS PLEASE !!!!!
How To Apply
All applications clearly stating the position being applied for, addressed to email@example.com must be recieved no later than Friday 19th March 2021.
Applications must be accompanied with certified copies of educational qualifications