MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Officer
Location: Top Notch, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
The Operations Support Officer will be responsible for the following operational activities:
- Providing technical and functional support to the GNOC and engaging in any other adhoc activity as assigned by the Operations Support Manager.
- Preparing the Network Operations weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reports; and also assist in preparing the regulatory and compliance
- business reports.
- Ability to Interpret trouble ticketing data and present quality analysis, trends and recommendations where necessary.
- Assist in Document management process and ensure all project and operational documentations are stored, accessed and can easily be retrieved (whilst defining appropriate access privileged levels).
- Assist in development and implementation of the Business and Operational processes and procedures for MainOne.
- Preparing all customer performance and third party related KPI reports used for SLA and vendor management.
- Assist MainOne’s internal and external customers using outlined and available tools as related to OSS/BSS functions.
- Custodian of the Operations process records, CM records, reporting records etc.
- Assist in the implementation and continuous monitoring to ensure the adherence of the work authorization process and flag non-compliance (whilst ensuring that sanction grids are implemented).
- Facilitate and maintain ownership of the routine maintenance dashboard for the network and Data Centre facilities, ensuring the process is complete.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- BSc / HND in Information Technology/Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years with post NYSC Experience in a Network Operations Centre.
- Knowledge of Telecoms and networking protocols (DWDM, SDH, Fiber, IP and Microwave).
- Customer Service Management and Good knowledge of ITIL Lifecycle.
Demands of the Job:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good researching skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good knowledge of MS office application.
- Ability to work round the clock when required and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret Trouble Ticketing data and effectively present highly sophisticated analysis and findings.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online