- Kwazulu Natal
- July 20, 2022
- July 22, 2022
- Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Pr, Publishing Jobs
Bell Equipment is looking for a Parts Counter Salesman
Duties And Responsibilities
• Perform parts telesales & counter sales.
• Parts related admin i.e. generation of pick lists
• Provide standby after-hours service.
• Sell parts
• Strive to meet set sales targets and budgets
• Follow up and maintain customer back-orders
• Perform regular cycle counts as and when available
• Assist other staff and supervisor as and when required
• Be available to work overtime as and when required
• General housekeeping
Qualifications And Experience
• Applicants must have minimum of ABET 4
• At least 3 years’ experience on Bell parts
• Must be familiar with the AS400 and SAP Parts system.
• Good general knowledge on Bell & Bell related parts.
• Good customer relations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good telephonic skills.
• Applicants must be well presented.
• Valid drivers license
• JCB product knowledge will also be an advantage.
How To Apply
Click on the view more information button below