- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 4 years
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
- Engage with new patients to answer questions on our partner medical facilities, in Kenya, across Africa and internationally.
- Coordinate with our partner hospitals and doctors to get information on the patient’s medical condition, treatment options, cost and length of treatment, as well as get answers to any other questions that patients may have.
- Assist new patients to visit our partner medical facilities.
- Book accommodation and help the patient obtain a visa if required.
- Coordinate with our patients during their treatment to ensure that they are well looked after during their treatment.
- Follow up with past patients.
- You must be ok working on Sundays and some public holidays.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Between 1-4 years of experience working in a hospital, travel agency or another customer focused position dealing directly with customers or patients.
- Experience managing your own clients or patients is a strong advantage.
- A strong desire to learn about medical conditions, treatment options and advanced medical equipment to be able to explain this to people who contact us. Just in a basic way, as we do not provide medical advice.
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service to all our patients is essential.
- Good selling skills are important.
- Excellent communication and English writing skills are a must.
- Ability to speak and write in a second language is a big advantage (Somali, Arabic, French or Portuguese).
- A desire to encourage new patients to use our services and help coordinate everything to ensure that they have a helping hand while they go for their medical treatment.
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- A team player and willing to put in long hours.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MyHealth Africa on www.myhealthafrica.com to apply