- February 18, 2021
- Feb. 22, 2021
- Full Time
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
The position requires a mature and experienced incumbent to competently work closely with payroll management by administering and ensuring that the payroll cycle is followed through adhering to company procedures and government regulations.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintaining full payroll cycle by ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and timely so that employees are paid correctly and on time.
• Assisting in the collation of data and compilation of relevant information for the preparation of wages and salaries.
• Administering payroll from start to finish.
• Ensuring the payroll complies with government regulations and company policies.
• Compiling and maintaining payroll related financial and operations reports as required by management.
• Communicating and liaising with respective HR personnel to resolve payroll related queries raised by employees.
• Preparing all salary adjustment proposals in liaison with the superior.
• Administrating all HR management issues – preparation of employment contracts, leave administration, loans, advances etc. as assigned by superior.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Accounting or IT
• Diploma in Payroll Management
• At least 5 years’ experience in payroll management and administration.
• Experience with Bellina payroll will be a distinct advantage
• Attentive to detail with high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and meeting tight deadlines.
• Ability to handle high volumes of data.
• Able to work under minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified personnel to send application through email and attach proof of personal, academic and professional qualifications to email: