We are the ProVest Group, known for providing quality services to the mining, industrial and commercial sectors. We strive to be an integrated mining and construction services company that is proudly South African and that helps our clients, our people, and our communities to grow and prosper. Our values – professionalism, reliability and innovation &n…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationNorth West
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
A Payroll Administrator is responsible to adhere to the payroll operational procedures and processes to ensure that all employees and service providers are paid in an accurate and timely fashion and according to relevant legislation.
- Import accurate information into the payroll system.
- Issuing weekly and monthly payslips to employees within the set dated schedules.
- Supplying accurate information on weekly and monthly payments to employees and service providers within the set deadlines.
- Reconciling payments to external service providers.
- Submission and tracking of third party’s claims according to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of court orders (garnishees) and accurate deduction thereof.
- Maintenance and archive employee records and files.
- Reconciling variances between the payroll and financial systems.
- Attend to and resolve payroll and employee related queries.
- Resolve internal and external discrepancies and deal with complaints in a professional manner.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly checks to ensure accuracy of payroll information.
- Assistance in financial yearend and audit process.
Desired Experience and Qualification
- GR12 is essential.
- Equivalent NQF
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Payroll Department
- Experience in SAGE VIP would be advantageous.
Technical and managerial competencies
- Computer Literate.
- Intermediate MS Office.
- Excel – Compulsory.
- Working knowledge of payroll systems e.g., VIP
- Good mathematical skills.
- Salary will be negotiable depending on skills, qualifications and experience.