Position: Registered Community Health Nurse
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital, one of the leading Mission Hospitals, works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of affordable, comprehensive health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic and Dental, as well as General Medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing licence
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide primary nursing care.
- Carry out nursing duties as allocated by the In-charge while monitoring, evaluating and maintaining quality services.
- Assist doctors and clinicians in performing procedures.
- Prepare and maintain all patients documentation.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts. A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must. Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 12th February 2021.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:-
Chief Executive Officer
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital
P.O. Box 45 00902
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Website: www.pceakikuyuhospital.org