Amazuma Group – Our client, an Oil & Gas company is looking to hire suitable candidates to join their team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointment
- Booking and arranging travels for the GMD
- Reminding the GMD of important task and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentation
- Managing database and filling systems
- HND / B.Sc Degree Compulsory
- 2 – 5 years experience in administrative capacity.
- Must have analytical skill
- Hungry to learn and actively look for opportunities to contribute
- Handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without errors
- Strong negotiations and building long-lasting relationship skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Very well read and vast in thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good tolerance behaviour.
- Must be willing to work by week ends (Saturdays)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Female candidates only.
- Must be well presentable, smart, attractive,fair and fashionable.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letter and a recent picture to: Hr@ama-zumagroup.com using “Personal Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.