- June 28, 2022
- July 8, 2022
- Full Time
- Engineering Jobs
Phone tester engineer is a personnel who provides expertise on mobile devices and their configuration, operation, and capabilities. The responsibilities of a phone tester engineer include testing mobile device software, updating operating systems, and reporting any application malfunctions. Phone tester engineers also work to ensure that mobile devices meet network carrier requirements as specified. Therefore, Citi After Sales Services is looking to hire a results-driven phone tester engineer to analyze, troubleshoot, and optimize mobile products for our clients. In this role, you will be evaluating mobile devices, testing live applications, and troubleshooting updates, among other duties.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Conduct All Functional Test as indicated in the test case
• Must have expertise in radio access technologies such as GSM, UMTS/WCDMA and LTE.
• Must have good experience in testing GSM, UMTS/WCDMA and LTE signaling protocol of Mobile handsets.
• Possess Experience in Testing Wireless devices for field testing as per established in test plans: Voice Quality, Call Performance, Data Performance, Battery Performance, and Video Performance and many other.
• Troubleshoot device-related and tool issues on-site as required.
• Monitor the real-time performance of Device Testing, ensuring data collected is accurate and the test runs smoothly.
• Good Communication Skills – both Written and Oral.
• Review test results for accuracy and quality.
• Submit Bug report if it has been identified and communicate smoothly with Engineer responsible.
• Must be a Team Player and able to work with Minimum Supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines and ensuring all Test reports are Accurate and of good quality.
• Collect logs using diagnostic tools Provided by the Organization and submit to appropriate system and engineer when required.
• Must be able to follow complex test procedures in various formats.
Qualifications And Experience
• Experience with wireless device field testing and troubleshooting.
• Good understanding of GSM, UMTS/WCDMA, CDMA, and LTE.
• Experience with different mobile operating systems such as Android and IOS
• Proficient in Mobile Device Software and Hardware.
• Computer Literate a must.
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Packages.
How To Apply
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CVs with the day-to-day contact detail on the following email address provided below; HR.ZW@transsion.com. not later than 08th July, 2022. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.