Genty Solutions – We are a leading IT Services Company that provides Software & Application Development services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative experienced developer with extensive experience and knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language.
- Model, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions and Projects with the Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Participates in and provide input into the design, redesign and development of technology products and applications.
- 2+ years’ of experience in web development and software design
- Mastery of the core features of PHP and the Laravel framework, lumen would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework — React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development.
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages/frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue ).
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics.
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Comfort with at least one web server technology — (ex: Apache, Nginx)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs/ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.