Russell International School runs a British / Nigerian curriculum and admits Nursery, Primary and College students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on international and national school curriculum models.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instructions in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods in the subject.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive learning environment that promotes positive interactions with students.
- Engage students in practical classes in compliance with the curriculum and see to the safety all students during the practical sessions.
- Organise intra and inter school games/sports competitions.
- Expose the students through participation in inter school games/ sports competitions.
- Evaluate students’ performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Prepare students for external examinations like BECE and WASSCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 8 years.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.