- February 19, 2021
- Feb. 26, 2021
- Full Time
- Mining Jobs
The incumbent will be responsible for leading the ore generation and haulage processes at the pit section.
Duties And Responsibilities
Supervision of drilling and blasting (Ore Generation)
Mine planning and development
Supervision of mining staff
Safety management and ensuring compliance to mining regulations
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/ N.E.C registered miner.
• Full Blasting license.
• At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role within Quarry/Mining environment.
• Experience in open pit mining.
• Strong understanding of safety management and associated regulations.
• Must have capacity to manage a continuous production process.
• Demonstrated success in leading and developing teams.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications clearly stating position applied for, including detailed CV with three (3) referees and copies of certified academic and professional qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 26th February 2021.