- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective co-ordination with Sales team for getting accurate forecast and ensure the availability of their material by co-ordinating with Production & Procurement function.
- Support the MRM Planning Manager in Sales and Operations Planning meetings, finding optimal solutions to potentially conflicting priorities of Sales and Production departments and keeping all stakeholders informed on progress against agreed plans
- Liaise with department managers throughout the BU to ascertain actual inventories and constraints as well as future goods flows of each department, so as to assure that planning outputs are accurate, realistic and relevant at all times.
- Align and develop S&OP Plan with BPP objectives and Sales forecast volumes.
- Expand the S&OP process to include tactical planning at least for quarter period
- Support the planning of introduction of New Products from successful launch until product retirement
- Manage and plan minimum stock balances to ensure supplier lead times and stock holding policies are maintained to avoid any stock outs.
- Reconcile Safety Stock policy for Make to Stock or Kanban items and avoid loss of sales if any.
- Ensure MRP system is working in line with the Sales volumes and re-order point to avoid any stock out situation.
- Adherence to production plan is tracked and monitor improvements.
- Month to month stability in plan and measure Forecast accuracy.
- Clearly communicate constraints that will effect customer delivery dates.
- Establish a well-maintained Master Data system and develop & implement technological solution to translates demand inputs to supply.
Supply Chain Administration
- Adhere to Company standards and policies in addition to all regulatory requirements
- Support and implement Company initiatives to achieve performance, quality and safety metrics
- Contribute to periodic departmental and company planning and budgeting cycles including the annual Business Plan Process (BPP)
- Actively support the BU management team in implementing BU- and company-wide policies/procedures and action plans
- Collaborate with Planning managers of other Safal group companies on sharing best practices and improving performance
- Ensure the safeguarding and security of Company assets
- Minimum academic qualification:Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
- Qualifications as an added advantage:Certified Course in Supply Chain
- Professional registration:IIMM / IFPSM / CIPS / APICS/KISM
- General work experience (years):5+ years in ERP based Supply Chain
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 3 years in a similar role
- Industry: Manufacturing, FMCG
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safal Group on safal.mcidirecthire.com to apply