Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 4 years
- Job FieldGraduate Jobs
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Undertaking relevant market research
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and public
- Edit and update promotional material and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts etc
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising
- Degree/ Diploma in Communications and Public Relations.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or a similar role for 3 years’
- Established professional relationships with media agencies in Kenya
- Superb communication, presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Creativity and problem solving aptitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Understanding social media and solid experience working with bloggers
- Project and budget management skills
- Integrity and Professionalism
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.