REF: SCPSB/05/02/2021 PRINCIPAL HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER J.G CPSB 06 ‘N’
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection, collation and analysis of Human Resource Management data from County Departments and making appropriate recommendations thereof.
- Analyzing Human Resource management issues emanating from Departments and initiating appropriate action.
- Monitoring implementation and impact of Human Resource Management policies, guidelines and procedures issued by the Directorate of Human Resource Management from time to time and recommending appropriate action where necessary.
- Analyzing the staffing levels and making proposals for succession planning.
- Analyzing utilization of human resources in the Department and advising on proper deployment;
- Analyzing staff progression and making proposals for career development;
- Ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of human resource regulations including pensions, salary administration, labour laws and other statutes that impact on human resource.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource /Personnel Management or any other relevant equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Have attended a management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Have served as a Chief Human Resource Management Officer or equivalent position for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Membership of the Institute of the Human Resource Management or relevant equivalent professional body and in good standing.
- Have knowledge of ICT.
- Meet requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;email@example.com and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.