[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services , Category: Management ]
Deadline of this Job
08 AUGUST 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The key purpose of this role is to operate and maintain the packaging process to achieve optimal equipment effectiveness.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities:
• Carries out machine operation – start-up, shut down, running, etc.
• Carry out brand pack changes
• Perform autonomous maintenance
• Regularly checks to ensure correct set up and operation
• Monitor process performance
• Supports development, training and coach operational teams to ensure optimal operation
• Assist in problem solving processes pertaining to specific process area
• Provides knowledge in all continuous improvement activities aimed at improving process capability of specific plant/process area
• Coaches and assesses staff as required
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment
Ability to work shifts
• Summatively assessed on at least two machines
• 3 years’ experience in working in a packaging process environment
• Active team player
• Having vigilance and quickness to action
• Problem solving ability
• Manual dexterity
• Proven SAB track record (Prior performance)
• SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
• The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure