Kreem Industries Limited is a startup company into the production of chips.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Sango-otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
Detailed Description / Responsibilities
- We are looking for a female production supervisor to efficiently run our food manufacturing production process. This position requires directing the manufacturing front line team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity.
- The Production supervisor will be responsible for all aspects related to the manufacturing of our product. such as (but not limited to) hourly inspection and review of production processes, training of new production staff, setting the standards of housekeeping and cleanliness on the factory floor, Ensuring the quality of the product meets the preset standards and to ensure the scheduled maintenance of the production machines are carried out serviced and optimised.
- All this information needs to be reported to the management in a timely and concise manner.
- Did we just describe you? If yes, then apply.
- You would have a BSc or HND in Food Science and Technology, Agriculture field and/or related field.
- A keen attention to detail, quality and cleanliness you are highly methodical, and can learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus. Six sigma a definite advantage
- A stickler for rules, processes and someone who excels in a high-pressure target based structure.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND, B.Agric, BSc, HND ,
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online