NGO Jobs in Nigeria – An International Children’s Charity is looking for a Programme Coordinator to be located in Lagos.
Job Position: Programme Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- He or she will be responsible for managing the existing programs in West and Central Africa and aggressively identifying and developing new ones.
- The job requires working from home (in a highly networked environment) but involves extensive traveling up to 20 days a month.
- A highly disciplined attitude, strong work ethic, unimpeachable integrity and last but not the least a genuine concern for children are essential pre-requisites
The Ideal Candidates Should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline a Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Be between 30 and 45 years of age
- Have outstanding communication skills – both written and oral
- Have high computer literacy and a sharp analytical mind
- Have at least 7 – 10 years working experience in a demanding commercial setting
- Experience in the corporate world, a health services delivery organization or a high profile non profit would be preferred
14th December, 2010
How To Apply
Please send printed CV (no more than 2 pages) along with a note of about 250 words on ‘Why I Think I Am The Ideal Candidate For This Job’ to the following email address: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.