|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Company:||Red & Yellow|
We’re looking for an experienced, organised Programme Coordinator who has a deep passion for education and nurturing tomorrow’s game changers. You will be responsible for communicating effectively with students and championing the entire administrative and coordination processes required to successfully run world-class programmes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the full application, registrations, enrolments, admission and admin process for all assigned courses.
- Attend student communication and all stakeholders.
- Administration of programmes and assessment processes.
- Moodle Administration
- Uploading of students individual student feedback results on Moodle
- Assisting students with moodle queries, and be their first point of contact whenever they have enquiries.
- Creating weekly attendance registers and tracking student’s campus attendance
- Capturing of student academic records on Salesforce.
- Work closely with other Programme coordinators and Registrar to ensure all records are kept up to date
- General administration to ensure proper students records handling.
- Collation of lecturer feedback from students
- Taking minutes in Committee meetings
- Nurture one-on-one relationships with the students and form part of the student mentorship team together with lecturers from the programme
- Understand team dynamics and assist students with the development of their critical skills
- Identify when students are struggling and assist with finding solutions for these challenges
- Two to three years’ work experience as a training administrator/coordinator/project manager.
- Degree or Diploma in a related field.
- Knowledge and experience with the DHET, CHE and various professional bodies.
- Experience as a Programme Coordinator in a similar role.
- Fine attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to nurture and grow young minds
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your CV, proof of academic qualifications and a motivation letter aligning yourself to the requirements for the role, before the 15 December 2020.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the employment equity act.