- Co-ordinate the various disciplines contributing and participating to projects, manage project from initiating to completion and hand-over.
- Define a detailed project plan including milestones, budgetary restrictions, material evaluation, procurement etc.
- Maintain and use project tracking systems
- Integrate disciplines to leverage skills for project delivery
- Identify and mitigate project risks and challenges
- Ensure that capital expenditure plans are met
Adherence to standards
- Comply with all GMP/GLP standards and regulations
- Identify, manage, eliminate or mitigate any hazard or potential hazards
Organisational Strategy, Vision & Value
- Manage activities in a manner that supports the vision and mission of the organisation/ department
Planning and Policy Development/ Planning and Processes
- Interpret, implement, and coordinate systems, processes, policies and procedures
- Make decisions as authorised by superiors
- Build and maintain internal relationships
- Plan activities and advise team regarding prioritisation
- Financial Management
- Ensure resource availability and optimal allocation
People Management/ Supervision
- Perform HR functions for leaders of others and/or leaders of self
Governance and Risk/ Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Ensure activities comply with guidelines and policies
- 7 years’ Project Management experience
- Sc., B.Eng., BTech or B.Pharm
Specific job skills
- Project management
- Information Gathering
- Interrogating Information
- Meeting Deadlines
- Finalising Output
- Taking Action
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CVs online on or before the specified date. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, through a fair recruitment and selection process, in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, thus if you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internal Applicants must inform their direct line managers of their application. Applications must be completed using an Aspen email address.