- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldProject Management
About the Role
Sanergy is looking for a strategic and innovative Project Manager, Supply Chain to effectively lead and own execution of projects within the Warehouse and Procurement functions at Sanergy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and own execution of projects in both warehouse and procurement functions (supply chain).
- Develop the relevant project management frameworks within procurement and warehouse teams. Coach the warehouse and procurement teams to adopt and use these frameworks.
- Use project management frameworks to ensure that each purchase request in the organization is executed on time, in full and error free. This spans across sourcing, invoicing, delivery, payment and reconciliation in the relevant ERP platform.
- Responsible for converting the Sales and Operations Plan into a clear Procurement and Inventory Plan that adequately balances the level of inventory and the overall accounts payable balance
- Responsible for implementing and reporting on the procurement plan.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the accounts payable plan
- Responsible for standardizing all procurement and warehousing processes. This includes the development of the relevant documentation, training and managing implementation.
- Lead problem solving through a formal methodology (Root Cause Problem Solving) across both Warehouse and Procurement functions. Propose and implement both corrective and preventive actions
- Collaborate with other teams (Engineering, Quality, Research and Development) as needed to execute and land improvement projects.
- Overall program manager for both Warehouse and Procurement related initiatives. This include (but not limited to) team structure design, standardization, cost reduction or other proc/WH related initiatives.
- Responsible for developing regular (and ad-hoc) quantitative (using formal methods) and qualitative analyses on Proc/WH related initiatives, projects or issues – with the aim of driving to conclusions/recommendations that maximize profitability
- Relevant business/commercial or manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred
- Proven project management experience in a fast paced environment. Start-up experience will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in a high paced environment and managing at least 5 reports.
- Proven purchasing experience of equipment, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience managing multiple functions within an organization
- Proven experience in using analyses to solve problems.
- Self & Relationship Management
- Confident, rounded thinking and is self-aware and proactively contributes to the team
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sanergy on odoo.saner.gy to apply