- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldReal Estate
The jobholder is responsible for undertaking timely conveyance relating to acquisition and purchase of land. S/he is also responsible for the preparation and administration of leases and property management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquisition of land and registration of land titles and administration of leases.
- Purchase of land or premises.
- Negotiate and obtain leases.
- Coordinate and administer all aspects of company property as per company policy and other requirements set by the National Land Commission, Ministry of Lands and the County Government laws
- Process relevant documents and approvals from County Governments and Ministries.
- Liaise with County Governments and Government institutions for statutory payments.
- Facilitate the valuation of company property.
- Identify and manage property boundaries.
- Identify cost effective office accommodation.
- Maintain an inventory of the company property
- Bachelor of Arts (Land Economics) or Real Estate
- At least three (3) years in property management and administration
- Full Member of Institute of Surveyors of Kenya