PMC Estates Ltd is a real estate management company with a specialty in prime residential and commercial properties. As one of the finest property management companies in Kenya, we are committed to excellence while setting innovative standards in delivering our services to our various clientele ranging from local individual investors to international corporations through our trained and highly qualified team.
Read more about this company
Property Sales Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
PMC Estates seeks to hire a mature, experienced, self-driven, and results-oriented candidate to fill in the role of Property Sales Executive. The desired persons will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Providing buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, and location
- Offering buyers a selection of properties available for sale
- Accompany clients during site visits both physical and virtual
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting- act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Assisting in coming up with and establishing marketing and advertising plans and strategies to expand the customer base, reach out to more potential customers, and revenue growth
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter and social media to grow the company business
- Advising buyers and connecting them with property professionals, such as lawyers and financial advisers, for legal or mortgage services.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly, and courteous service to all customers.
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, and new listings
- Providing information feedback on new customer requirements in the property market
- Monitoring and keeping updated on emerging property market trends and moving ahead of the market
- Creating new property listing content and ensuring the same is updated on all marketing platforms
- Keeping buyers informed on the progress of negotiations and contracts.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Any other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in sales, marketing, or business-related field
- At least 3 years’ sales and marketing experience in the real estate sector, experience in selling middle to high end commercial and residential houses will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers from a wide range of backgrounds
- Good knowledge of the Kenyan property market and must be familiar with local facilities- schools, Hospitals, shopping centers, and transportation
- Excellent communication, negotiation, marketing, and presentation skills
- Mature, well-groomed, and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Must have a strong positive attitude
- A team player and ready to work with others.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV with names and addresses of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with (Graphic Design/ Social Media Marketing Intern or Property Management Intern or Property Sales Executive) being the subject of the mail.