Position: Q-commerce Manager
- Be owner of groceries P&L
- Manage Q-Commerce local team
- Develop store or partners business model
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail.
- Experience managing and inspiring people
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Build from scratch
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
- Full professional level of Local language plus fluent in English is a must!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Monthly Glovo credits to use in our App
- Comprehensive Private health insurance
Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How to apply
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!