- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Manufacturing
About the Role!
The quality analyst role encompasses both quality control and quality assurance. This includes but not limited to, process monitoring and control, receipt and analysis of raw, packaging materials and final products.
- Monitoring quality compliance during production as per the established quality control plan
- Report defects and nonconformances generated during the shift and do RCAs
- Compliance with good laboratory practices
- Compliance with personal hygiene rules, cleaning and sanitation standards in the factory
- Inspection and releasing materials and products in SAP
- Documentation and review of procedures and forms in the quality department
- Monitoring and reporting all food safety issues.
- Carry out quality audits, write reports and follow up for action closure.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) or Diploma in a science course-(Preferably Food science and technology, Microbiology, Analytical chemistry; Biochemistry)
- Working experience in quality assurance and quality control in manufacturing in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company
- HACCP, GMP and food safety management system awareness
- Ability to carry out analysis in a busy laboratory and generate accurate results
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Experience in quality audits and report writing
- Ability to troubleshoot, do root cause analysis and make decisions
- Fast adaptation in dynamic environment
- Composure to deliver desired results, even under pressure
- Fluent English and computer skills.
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in the initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment full of development opportunities
- Great working atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.