- July 21, 2022
- July 25, 2022
- Full Time
- Ict & Computer Jobs
To ensure the full testing of products to confirm quality and conformance to Business specifications and deliverables.
To monitor, inspect and propose measures to correct or improve the Bank’s final products to meet established quality standards
Duties And Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
Quality Assurance Testing
• Executes and oversees inspection and testing of products to confirm quality and conformance to specifications and deliverables
• Inspects and tests all new products and services before, during, or after deployment into the Production environment to ensure set standards are met
• Records and analyses quality data for all new products and services
• Determine the overall quality of a product by conducting and evaluating various tests to ensure set specifications are met
• Works closely with the development and DevOps team to continuously improve the quality of existing products and services
• Generate and maintain quality assurance testing reports for compliance, governance, and audit purposes
Quality Assurance Policies and Procedure
• Adheres to and enforces quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Coordinates and supports audits conducted by external and internal providers
• Assures ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• Takes record of internal audits and other quality assurance activities
• Ensures all processes are controlled and monitored
• Assists Operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as goals/KPIs
• Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management and product development and DevOps
• Carefully maintains complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
Training & Documentation
• Creates training materials and operational guidebooks in line with staff training needs
• Documents new and existing processes
• Provides training and support to technical and business teams that includes systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Degree in Computer Science (or a related technical field) or equivalent relevant work experience
• Additional Quality Assurance qualifications an added advantage
• Two (2) to Four (4) years’ experience working in a similar or related environment
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Efficient time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
• Excellent communicator and motivator.
• Attention to detail.
• Maturity and credibility
• Knowledge of quality assurance standards
• Working knowledge of the tools and methodologies used
• Good numeracy skills and analytical understanding of statistics
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
• Comfortable with working on computers and technology platforms
• Familiar with software like Microsoft Suite
• Work with professionalism and integrity
• Excellent data collection and analysis skills
• Meticulous and diligent attributes
• Great customer focus and understanding
• Good team player with ability to work in a team with no or little supervision
• Familiarity with agile business practices
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw with the Heading: “Quality Assurance Analyst” attaching all academic certificates and transcripts
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 25 July 2022 1630hrs.