Regional Sales Manager
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Management ]
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution. MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision.
This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa.
Currently, MeTL Group’s operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania’s opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization. Below are currently available jobs at Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group: .
• Responsible for achievement of sales and collection target of zones allocated.
• Job requires extensive travelling to various branch locations across zones.
• Responsible for stock analysis (which includes item wise design wise stock) and sales analysis of branches in zones and strive for continuous betterment.
• Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth; report on regional sales results.
• Prepare database of textiles retailers in zones and schedule regular visits to enhance customer base for branch
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in Business Discipline
• 5 years of sales experience (Textiles, Garments and Clothes)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 February, 2021.