The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the Department of Health Services;
POSITION: KENYA REGISTERED NURSE III JOB GROUP CPSB 11
Number of Posts: One Hundred and Ten (110)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 25,470 to Kshs. 33,950 per month
Other allowances: As guided by the Salaries & Remuneration Commission
For appointment in this position a candidate must:
- Be a Kenya Citizen.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registered with the Nursing Counsel of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from nursing council of Kenya
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’
- Providing appropriate health care service including Integrated Management Of Childhood Illness (IMCI).
- Immunization and reproductive health
- Providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs.
- Referring patients and clients
- Facilitating patient’s admission, assess patients’ needs for nursing services and initiating nursing care
- Keep records and other
- Guide, supervise and counsel staff performing routine clinical
- Collecting, compiling and analyzing data for decision making, planning and policy
- Implementation of community health strategy with other
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council offices)
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 26th March 2021.
Warning: Beware of fraudsters! The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for purposes of processing applications or facilitating interviews. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Boards official telephone number remains 0710988455.