We are a significant and innovative real estate development and investment group. Established in 2008, it is focused on substantial regeneration projects across the whole spectrum of residential, commercial and leisure sectors.
Its full range of integrated solutions is delivered through an experienced team of finance, development, design, construction and marketing professionals and advisors. A team that are proudly transforming the skyline one development at a time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Residential Sales Agent
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- A position is now available for a Residential Sales Agent to take control of all existing enquiries and convert these to real sales of the apartments as well as continuing to drive exposure and sales for future development phases.
- The successful candidate(s) will be expected to formulate appropriate strategies to market and position the Westgate brand in both the South – Western Nigeria and other viable markets.
- Continuous market research will be required to assist in the development pipeline for all future residential developments at Westgate.
- Take ownership of all current registrations of interest built up over the past number of months and prepare an appropriate response to determine the potential needs of all these enquiries in order to maximise the conversion rate to actual sales;
- Work closely with the appointed marketing and branding company to ensure a seamless transition from initial enquiries to establishing a solid database of registered interest;
- Work closely with the appointed legal team to develop an appropriate suite of sales documentation and contracts relevant to the Westgate Development Project;
- Assist in the preparation of building management budgets in order to accurately forecast the levy payable by all new homeowners at Westgate
- Document the entire sales process from initial enquiry to registered sale in order to facilitate a seamless and efficient experience for all potential purchasers.
- Develop the property enquiries and database by building rapport and reaching outto potential purchasers and the market in general.
- Develop the Westgate brand and represent the company by meeting potential purchasers in community activities, greeting drop-ins, placing advertisements, hosting sales events at the Marketing Suite, and responding to enquiries;
- Create alliances with other sales agents in the North-Western Nigerian marketplace to facilitate a method of referrals for creating additional interest, awareness and potential sales at Westgate;
- Work as a team with additional members of the FIDC sales team based at the other parts of the country;
- Develop a keen understanding of the needs and expectations of purchasers both in the South-West zone marketplace and other parts of the country to influence future residential developments;
- Represent the new and exciting Westgate development by ensuring a thorough understanding of the vision of the developers, the potential of the development and the future desirability of Westgate as a place to live, work, play;
- Maintain market knowledge by studying residential property listings, visiting competing properties, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional and community organizations.
Skills and Qualifications
- The appointed candidate will be expected to have a relevant qualification in real estate sales coupled with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role.
- He/She should have established strong personal relationships and network in the industry and have a desire to continue to grow both personally and professionally with a new and exciting real estate brand in Lagos.
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with a desire for success is a pre-requisite for this role.
- He/She must be dynamic, energetic and a motivated self-starter.
Key Attributes that are Essential:
- Understanding the Customer;
- Prospecting Skills;
- People Skills;
- Problem Solving;
- Motivation for Sales;
- Territory Management;
- Legal Compliance;
- Meeting Sales Goals;
- The successful candidate must have a valid driving licence.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “RSA – Westgate” as the subject of the email.